Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we have answers! Checkout our frequently asked section below for more details.Home Hydration with FiltrationOpens a PDF
To start the process, you can either order your filter system online or call an Ready Refresh® filtration specialist at 1-800-759-6208. After you place an order, we will schedule a convenient appointment to install your new ReadyRefresh® filtration system. A certified ReadyRefresh® service technician will determine the locations of your water and electrical sources and will ensure that the right technology is selected to filter your tap water.
At the appropriate interval, we will mail residential customers a replacement filter cartridge for an easy, straightforward self-service filter change. Just twist out the old filter and twist in the new filter, that's it (if needed, certified ReadyRefresh® service technicians available upon request)! We encourage the return of the used filter for recycling via the pre-paid postage return kit. For commercial customers, a certified ReadyRefresh® service technician will return to replace the filter and remove all used filters for proper disposal.
- AccuPure Drinking Water Systems are simple, effective & easy to install solutions for residential or commercial applications
- All rental installation and maintenance is performed by certified ReadyRefresh® service technicians.
- We exclusively use filters manufactured by 3M Purification Inc., that have been certified by NSF International and WQA for sustainability.
- Our filtration experts research innovative technology to use, as appropriate.
- We create filtration innovations to ensure the best value for our customers.
Common problems with tap water can include unappealing taste, color, and odor, as well as the presence of minerals, sediment, and bacteria. All of these quality issues can be resolved by AccuPure® filtering technologies.
Over time, environmental contaminants such as dirt, rust, iron, asbestos, and mineral deposits-can build up in public water supplies and infrastructure. Aging city and building water pipes can also contribute to this debris. Acid rainwater can dissolve some of this buildup, which then flows downstream to homes, office buildings, and stores.
- Back to footnote: 1
- AccuPure offered through ReadyRefresh®, uses filtration technology developed by 3M Purification Inc. that are tested by NSF International®, an independent laboratory that certifies filtration products, ensuring that they meet strict public health and safety standards. AccuPure system is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 372, 42 & 53 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet and against CSA B483.1. AccuPure system is intended for use in filtering potable water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality. The system does not reduce all substances that could be present in your water. Verify this system meets your water treatment needs by checking your incoming water quality before installation and comparing to the systems capabilities stated in the Performance Data Sheet.
- Back to footnote: 2
- Benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene
- Back to footnote: 3
- DISCLAIMER: Introductory offer for new rental customers only, upon credit approval. Cannot be combined with other offers. Customer may be responsible for additional cost of labor and installation materials. Early termination, account deposits, activation fees, certain monthly surcharges and restrictions may apply. Plans and pricing subject to change at any time. Service available in most areas. Filtration systems shown may not be available in all areas.